[Stoves] ETHOS registration reminder, payment incentive deadline extended!

ETHOS Conference ethosconference2016 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 20:13:57 CST 2016

Hi all,

If you are planning to come to ETHOS but have not yet *registered* for
ETHOS, now is the time to do so here:
http://www.ethoscon.com/2016-registration.

If you have not *PAID* your conference fee (which is a separate step from
registration), please do so by clicking on any of the “Buy Now” PayPal
buttons you see around the site after clicking on the “Full/$60” or
“Student/$30” option above it.

Payment ahead of time is not required, but greatly appreciated, as it
reduces the logistical burden on our event volunteers!  And as further
incentive, I’ve extended the pay in advance prize drawing deadline to
January 22nd!

While you’re at it, please consider donating to our scholarship fund to
bring stovers from the developing world to ETHOS for some major two-way
learning.

Finally, one last request.  Are you bringing a stove to ETHOS to demo
during the Sunday afternoon Lighting of the Stoves?  If so, please consider
bringing something to cook on it, to add to the conviviality of the
afternoon—cider, hot cocoa, pancakes, quesadillas, whatever suits you.  J  I
will be contributing s’mores ingredients, as usual, and I’m told another
ETHOS long-timer will be providing something even more exciting!

Thank you and have a wonderful weekend,

Elisa