[Stoves] ETHOS registration reminder, payment incentive deadline extended!

Derby, Elisa ederby at winrock.org
Sun Jan 10 21:21:17 CST 2016

Hi Andrew (and all),
Yes, one and the same!  And yes, the donations are also done through PayPal. For those not in the know, we established a scholarship fund at ETHOS last year in honor of Mark Bryden, and his excellent work over the 15 years of his ETHOS Board presidency. It will be used to bring one scholarship recipient per year to ETHOS from the developing world. To donate, click on the "Donate" button on the ETHOS home or registration pages; the donation is tax-deductible and you'll get an email from PayPal confirming the donation that you can submit with your tax returns.  The "Buy Now" Paypal button is for registration fees.
Best,
Elisa