[Stoves] ETHOS registration reminder, payment incentive deadline extended!

Nolbert Muhumuza muhumuza at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 11:21:36 CST 2016

Dear Elisa,

I am writing to inquire about the Mark Bryden scholarship.

I am Nolbert Muhumuza, working with Awamu Biomass Energy http://www.awamu.ug
and have been involved in the development of a market for Gasifier stoves
in Uganda (and around East Africa) since 2009.
I have heard and been following the ETHOS conference online, also through
my founding partner Dr. Paul Anderson. We also had a team of students from
Dayton University come to Uganda in 2013 following an ETHOS conference.

I would like to see how I could benefit from the same scholarship
opportunity.

Regards,

Nolbert.