[Stoves] Nozzles for TLUDs Re: venturi system -ratios of air and gas?

Julien Winter winter.julien at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 05:06:48 CST 2016

Hi Kevin;

I am glad that you have joined the conversation.  Can you tell us how you
make hourglasses?  If they are out of metal, that seems to be a bit more
complicated than your average sheet and cylinder job.

Mahbubul Islam has been trying to make concentrators out of clay.  I don't
know how durable they are yet, but he has rounded edges rather than sharp
ones.  That may make a big difference soot-wise.  He is still experimenting.

Cheers,
Julien.

--
Julien Winter