[Stoves] Another photo of a tandoor bread baking stove

Rebecca A. Vermeer ravermeer at telus.net
Thu Jan 21 14:12:56 CST 2016

Dear Crispin and All,
Here are similar stoves & ovens I saw in Morocco in 2012  - the market photos are in Meknes;  the small mud stove/oven in the Sahara desert near Erfout; Ali's stove/oven above at the UNESCO  Ben Haddou Heritage Site;  and stoves/ovens along the highway to Marrakech.

Stoves, Ovens & more in Morocco
h ttps://goo.gl/photos/PvUKiuGMyt3r1geH9

Regards,
Rebecca