[Stoves] Another photo of a tandoor bread baking stove

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at outlook.com
Thu Jan 21 14:43:28 CST 2016

Dear Rebecca

It shows how cultures have spread around the whole world!

I was horrified by the charcoal stoves in those photos on line.

The Moroccan food dishes with the conical hats: I saw some being produced in Lombok Island in Eastern Indonesia at a rural girls high school. I asked where they were being sold. “Morocco,” I was told.

Wow.

Crispin

Dear Crispin and All,

Here are similar stoves & ovens I saw in Morocco in 2012  - the market photos are in Meknes;  the small mud stove/oven in the Sahara desert near Erfout; Ali's stove/oven above at the UNESCO  Ben Haddou Heritage Site;  and stoves/ovens along the highway to Marrakech.

Stoves, Ovens & more in Morocco

h <https://goo.gl/photos/PvUKiuGMyt3r1geH9> ttps://goo.gl/photos/PvUKiuGMyt3r1geH9 <https://goo.gl/photos/PvUKiuGMyt3r1geH9>

Regards,

Rebecca