[Stoves] Registration for Char Peoduction Gathering (CPG2016)

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Mon Jul 4 22:34:44 CDT 2016

Dear Stovers and Biochar folks,

This is about registration at ONE of the four consecutive
meetings/workshops/conferences in Oregon, USA from 11 to 25 August this
year.   Stove Summit, Stove Camp, Char Production Gathering, USBI
conference.

Dr TLUD’s _Char Production Gathering _(CPG2016)
Summer of 2016
You ’re invited to discover today’s technologies and devices for the
PRODUCTION OF CHAR, with focus on small and medium (and not expensive)
methods.

Begins Begins : 19 August 2016 at 9:00 am
Ends: 20 August 2016 at 4:00 pm
Location: Aprovecho Research Center - Blue Mountain Campus
76132 Blue Mountain School Rd.
Cottage Grove, OR 97424

Fee: US$200
*_Registration: http://drtlud.com/cpg2016

_*Be sure to join Dr. Paul Anderson, Dr. Paul Taylor, and others for a
two-day gathering where we focus on a broad array of char production
technologies and related devices. This is a hands-on experience with
discussions, experiments, and development of various char-making devices.

For all of the latest details about the Char Production Gathering,
please visit the registration link above. [Note that this event has a
registration separate from that of the Summer Stove Camp at Aprovecho.]
We hope to see you there!

In addition to Anderson and Taylor, others who will be attending (and
have given permission to announce their names) are:
Tom Miles
Hugh McLaughlin
Kelpie Wilson  (specialties include the flame-curtain devices)
Norm Baker  (bringing new equipment and also chip-drying method)
Dean Still

Please register soon.   And tell me if you will let me announce that you
will be attending.   And please tell your friends and contacts about all
four meetings!!!

Paul    (personal replies should write to me at: psanders at ilstu.edu  )

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com