[Stoves] [biochar] Re: Registration for Char Peoduction Gathering (CPG2016)

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Tue Jul 5 09:52:36 CDT 2016

Ken and all,

Basic answer is "yes, there is camping available at the Char Production
Gathering CPG2016).".   But please note:

1.  The venue itself (at Aprovecho) is not a campsite, but does have a
half acre of grass where people have put tents, and there are adequate
showers and toilet facilities.  Aprovecho is the site of events #2 and
#3, the Stove Camp and then the Char Production Gathering, about 6 miles
outside of Cottage Grove, Oregon.  (site specifics are handled by Mike
of Aprovecho, who is getting this message).

2.  Event #1 (Stove Summit) is held at InStove headquarters at Colgan's
Island at the edge of Cottage Grove.   There is potential for camping
there also (handled by Adam who is getting this message).

3.  However, event #4 (the USBI Conference) is maybe 90 minutes drive
northward and at the Oregon State University Campus.   So housing there
is to be individually arranged.

4.  In prior years, camping fees at Aprovecho and Colgan's Island have
been included in the registration costs, and I suspect the same for 2016.

To Adam and Mike:  please send a message to the Stoves Listserv about
the Stove Summit plans, and Stove Camp plans, respectively.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com