[Stoves] Domestic Use of Energy conference, papers and proceedings

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Thu Jul 7 07:59:07 CDT 2016

Crispin and all,

That link leads to so much info from over a decade of "Domestic use of
Energy" DUE conferences.   I only looked in the 2016 folder and found
the Table of Contents page.   Totally impressive, with 16 categories of
papers (such as Water Heating, Smart Home Technology, education, and
much more.

This is ESPECIALLY IMPORTANT if dealing with _southern Africa_, but may
items were certainly with world-wide scope.   For those of us who cannot
attend these conferences (or all the sessions of interest even if
attending), this website is very valuable.

Thank you Crispin for pointing this out.   Now the challenge is to
review and digest the contents.  I hope that several people on the
Stoves Listserv will look at specific papers or categories and then send
us some highlights.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com