[Stoves] Roadmap for rural India; an article in Current Science

nari phaltan nariphaltan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 00:56:06 CDT 2016

Hello!

Based on our work in rural development, I had written an article entitled
"Roadmap for Rural India".

This article is now published as a general article in the Indian Journal,
Current Science.http://www.currentscience.ac.in/Volumes/111/01/0039.pdf

I will greatly appreciate your comments and feedback on it so that this
idea can be further improved and expanded.

I am writing a shorter version of this article for various news-lines like
Huffington Post, etc. and will be delighted to incorporate some of the
insightful comments received on it.

Warm regards.

Anil

Nimbkar Agricultural Research Institute (NARI)
Tambmal, Phaltan-Lonand Road
P.O.Box 44
Phaltan-415523, Maharashtra, India
Ph:91-2166-220945/222842