[Stoves] August 2016 Biochar and Cook Stove Events in Oregon

James S. Schoner jss at drtlud.com
Fri Jul 8 18:39:49 CDT 2016

Paul Anderson (Dr TLUD) asked me to share some information about Stove
Summit 2016 in Cottage Grove, Oregon.  During the four days prior to
Summer Stove Camp at Aprovecho, InStove joins Stove Team International
to co-host Stove Summit 2016 at InStove headquarters (11-14 August
2016).  This event is a unique opportunity to learn about the state of
the art in improved cookstoves from the leaders in the field, funders,
partners, and experts in project implementation and evaluation.
Additional information and registration details for Stove Summit 2016
can be found at this link:

http://www.instove.org/node/139

Note: Stove Summit has a Call for Abstracts currently open for stove- or
related-sector professionals who would like to present on a topic of
interest to Stove Summit's audience of academic, philanthropic, and
development professionals.  Deadline is Sunday, 10 July 2016.
Interested individuals should visit this link:

http://www.instove.org/node/138

At Dr TLUD's website, I've posted a chronological summary of all the
major stove and biochar events coming up next month in Oregon (this
includes registration links):

http://www.drtlud.com/2016/05/05/oregon-events-august-2016/

Best regards,

James Schoner