[Stoves] Maendeleo/Upesi stove: dimensions?

Xavier Brandao xvr.brandao at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 02:26:57 CDT 2016

Hello Christa,

Nice to hear from you!

Thanks for all the great info, I think it answers all questions! It's always nice to see that better models are being built on years of efforts and experience, each new model being an improvement, going a bit further than the previous one.

We also see that the door is an important element that influences greatly adoptability and performance. It's all about putting the cursor in the right place, making the right compromise.

Our effort in R&D will be to be able to have a bigger and bigger door, while keeping emissions low. I feel the approach can be incremental, and also by bringing something revolutionary to the combustion process inside the combustion chamber.

Best,

--
Xavier Brandao
COO