[Stoves] Maendeleo/Upesi stove: dimensions?

CHRISTA ROTH stoves at foodandfuel.info
Thu Jul 14 15:07:25 CDT 2016

> Am 13.07.2016 um 09:26 schrieb Xavier Brandao <xvr.brandao at gmail.com>:
>
> Hello Christa,
>
> Nice to hear from you!
>
> Thanks for all the great info, I think it answers all questions!

Xavier, Most welcome. happy to share.

> It's always nice to see that better models are being built on years of efforts and experience, each new model being an improvement, going a bit further than the previous one.

I am a  strong believer in evolution instead of revolution.

> We also see that the door is an important element that influences greatly adoptability and performance. It's all about putting the cursor in the right place, making the right compromise.

Totally agreed. My credo also is that there has to be the flexibility to adjust these compromises step by step to the conditions of the respective target groups, while also attempting to step by step change the conditions themselves.

> Our effort in R&D will be to be able to have a bigger and bigger door, while keeping emissions low. I feel the approach can be incremental, and also by bringing something revolutionary to the combustion process inside the combustion chamber.

Looking forward to the results of the R&D,
best regards
Christa