[Stoves] RE Clogging chimneys.

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Thu Jul 14 10:45:42 CDT 2016

Dear Rolf,

Always good to hear success stories.  Now to understand why it is
working differently.

I suspect it is because of the primary and secondary air ducts. Would
you please provide details about those ducts.

Another factor could be if it is virtually always with a hot chimney,
such as if burning wood continuously 24 hours each day. Please tell us
about your operational details.

Using DRY wood is important.   Is your wood "exceptionally" dry? (such
as if you live in a desert area).

Thanks,

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com