[Stoves] NGO is looking for a stove update in production process

Todd Albi todd.r.albi at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 12:05:23 CDT 2016

Deniz:

Off the shelf micro TLUD gasifier:

Available in brushed 304SS or economy 201 SS, with or without pot, fire
starter, & utensils (in event interested in not wasting time with tin cans
with short duration stove life).  Bad news International postage fees $46
to Germany.   All configurations ship at the 1 KG package rate, so best
value complete 304 SS Ultimate Scout kit.

<goog_1494191964>
http://www.silverfire.us/304-stainless-steel-scout-stove

Regards,

Todd Albi, SilverFire