[Stoves] NGO is looking for a stove update in production process

Michael N Trevor mntrevor at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 03:06:09 CDT 2016

For the record Camilla Fulland at Prime was the  European connection who carried her
her own personal stoves  to  Aprovecho because mine got stuck in EU Customs.
They were then forwarded Todd Albi at Silverfire to mail to me.
the stove now reside at the College of the Marshall Islands where they are used as demonstrrators in both
Environmental Science and Agriculture.

Yeah on the whole stoves list!!!  AND I hope Deniz finds the same kind of support!!!