[Stoves] TLUDs and China Re: Why is it still so difficult to design cookstoves for 3 billion people?

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Mon Jun 20 22:28:10 CDT 2016

Todd,

Please use your China connections to get the data collected from there.
I have near-zero China contact.   Nor do the I of IL students and most
other places with internship.  If the data does not come from China,
then it will not enter into the recorded history.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com