[Stoves] TLUDs and China Re: Why is it still so difficult to design cookstoves for 3 billion people?

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Thu Jun 23 08:00:21 CDT 2016

Dear Mangolazi,

THANK YOU for that info.  The language barrier prevents much of this
info from being accessed.   I encourage you to use your Chinese language
abilities and your connections to bring more of this information to the
Stoves readers.   Maybe you could recruit some Chinese students to
gather and present information in English about stoves (especially the
gasifiers) in China.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com