[Stoves] Good article on biochar and its affect on crops

Frank Shields franke at cruzio.com
Wed Mar 16 01:16:33 CDT 2016

Dear Anil,

Thanks for providing the article as I find it very interesting.
It shows how little biochar is required to make a big difference in keeping water from evaporating. I have more questions regarding the chemistry and process of “limited oxygen” regarding the production reduction. Its very good research done on some dry, poor quality soils that are found most everywhere.

Regards

Frank