[Stoves] Damp fuel in TLUDs

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at outlook.com
Wed Mar 23 23:06:21 CDT 2016

Dear Paul

I have done so and discussed on line with him this evening, describing
briefly how to set up the experiment. Ideally he needs two simultaneous
measurement sampling from two heights to prove there is an increase in CO
with height.

Agreed?

Crispin

Crispin,

Please do ask your friend Raiz Ahmad to conduct the experiment if it is not
too taxing.

We could easily investigate this by taking gas samples from within the bed
as the front goes by and later, under different air flow conditions to see
if there is a detectable level of water gas production. I will ask Riaz
Ahmad at CAU if he is interested in look at that. It is in his area of
research.