[Stoves] [biochar] Biochar Production and Cook Stove Events in Oregon During August of 2016

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Mon May 9 15:17:31 CDT 2016

Lloyd,

Thanks for spreading the message around.

What you propose to speak about is appropriate for the USBI confernce.
The events at Aprovecho will not be like a CHAB camp except for the
focus on production.   Char treatments and usage are more for the
conference.

Looking forward to seeing you and everyone in Oregon in August.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com