[Stoves] Fw: [biochar-stoves] [biochar] Biochar Production and Cook Stove Events in Oregon During August of 2016

hnsamba at cns.mak.ac.ug hnsamba at cns.mak.ac.ug
Thu May 12 18:27:26 CDT 2016

Hello Mutaasa,

It is good news to hear about biochar developments in East Africa, us at
Makerere University are indeed eager to be part of this and looking
forward to making our contributions.

Please keep us posted and let us know how we can add value to the
events. I thank Lloyd for keeping me in the know after a long while !

I would also wish to inform you that I am finally back from Malaysia to
Uganda especially to add value to the biochar industry. We can work
together to achieve this.

Sincerely

Dr. Hussein Kisiki Nsamba
B.Sc.Ind Chem(MUK),M.Sc.Chem Eng(UPM),PhD Chem Eng (UniKL)
Lecturer
Section Of Industrial Chemistry, Department of Chemistry
Makerere University
Kampala Uganda