[Stoves] Biochar and Uganda and Char-Making stoves Re: Fw: [biochar-stoves] [biochar] Biochar Production and Cook Stove Events in Oregon During August of 2016

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Mon May 16 07:34:52 CDT 2016

Dear Hussein and all with Uganda and East Africa ,

Good to hear that you are back into Uganda.   Those of us (including
Nolbert of Awamu)  with activities producing and selling char-making
cookstoves (TLUD style) will appreciate your efforts regarding biochar.

Would you please (re-)introduce yourself to the readers of the Stoves
Listserv and the Biochar Listserv.   Your research areas are of great
interest, but do not YET say Biochar:
> Research Areas: Biomass and Bio-energy, Renewable energy,
> Environmental Engineering & Waste Minimization, Chemical & Biochemical
> Reaction Engineering, Climate Change and Industrial Engineering

Are you subscribed to both, one or neither?

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com