[Stoves] LIst Trivia

Tom Miles tmiles at trmiles.com
Tue May 17 12:08:02 CDT 2016

It's great to see someone complaining about the amount of information that
goes onto tis list. Adam apparently didn't realize that he landed on an
active list. We have 900 participants on the list. We have between 600-900
list members each year for the last 20 years. This is still a lively and
technically advanced forum for a very good cause.

Digest.

If you think you are getting too many emails you can use the links below to
change your subscription to "digest" which bundles several messages
together. The digest accumulates up to 1500 kb of messages before it goes
out.

Attachments.

We limit the size of attachments to 1.5 MB so that people with slow
bandwidth do not get stuck downloading large attachments. We usually reduce
photos or we can put larger attachments on the web page. Sometimes we let
large attachments go through.

Thank you all for your contributions to the list.

Kind regards,

Tom Miles

Host, Stoves.Bioenergylists.org

http://www.bioenergylists.org/