[Stoves] Fwd: [stove] 30 years went by quickly

Dr.-Ing. Dieter Seifert doseifert at googlemail.com
Mon May 23 11:23:45 CDT 2016

Dear Roger Samson and all participants,

Thank you for your statements. Working for more than 30 years, together
with my wife, for “appropriate solutions for the diverse household
cooking needs” I have compiled some remarks on stove technologies for
discussion. They are published at the website of Solar Cookers
International:
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/solarcooking/images/8/8f/Remarks_on_Stove_Technologies_-_Seifert_February_2016.pdf/revision/latest?cb=20160519171524

Ihope that our contributions (see also
http://solarcooking.wikia.com/wiki/Dieter_Seifert) may be helpful.