[Stoves] Fwd: [stove] 30 years went by quickly

Frank Shields franke at cruzio.com
Wed May 18 15:53:30 CDT 2016

Dear Roger,

Very well said.

The process goes from Fuel > to > Finished meal.
Not from Fuel > to > Clean air.

Clean air is one of many  ‘conditions’ that must be met. There is no way of knowing if these clean stoves can actually cook a meal using real fuel. And because they are tested using dried lumber fuels and pellets - we do not really know if they are even clean.

Painful it is. I predict another ten years wasted. : (

Regards

Frank
Frank Shields
Gabilan Laboratory