[Stoves] TEG-TLUD Re: Biochar and Uganda and Char-Making stoves

Andrew Heggie aj.heggie at gmail.com
Sun May 22 04:50:44 CDT 2016

On 21 May 2016 at 23:47, Ronal W. Larson <rongretlarson at comcast.net> wrote:
> Crispin and ccs
>
> I just sent a set of questions to Jock.  Same requests for you.
>
> Is there a site to go see the Alex English design?

Yes I too love to see Alex' designs

> One other way to generate electricity with TLUDs would seem to be using fuel
> cells.  The Oxygen sensors in all cars can possibly work - and some are
> under $20.

The thing that strikes me about semiconductor pico electricity
generation is the photo voltaics give best bang for buck, TEGs seem to
be an order of magnitude more costly. Their advantage with a stove is
that they generate when the power is needed without requirement for
storage.

AJH