[Stoves] Practical Stoves- Introducing The Versatile Stove

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Wed Nov 2 11:26:08 CDT 2016

Dear all,

I want to encourage some Stovers to get involved with Dale about this
innovative approach.  This kind of work benefits from multiple
participants and the SHARING of what is discovered.  Via the Stoves
Listserv is good, but also with direct contact with Dale.

I have seen his stove at Stove Camp 2016, and I visited Dale in Ohio a
couple of weeks ago.  This is serious work and merits our attention and
efforts.   This is not a Rocket stove nor a TLUD stove.  Something
fresh, with different driving forces from what is typical "emissions
driven" stove development.   Emissions MIGHT be a shortcoming of this
stove, but as Nikhil has been saying, there are other issues also.

I expect some significant progress by and during these events:
A.  ETHOS meeting 27 - 29 January 2017 in Kirkland, WA (Seattle area).
AND possible Stove Open House at Aprovecho maybe before or most likely
immediately after ETHOS.

B.  Stove Camp 2017 at Aprovecho (usually late July or early August).

Personal opinion:  Worthy effort; still a long way to go; many surprises
yet to come; do not underestimate a new approach.

Best wishes to Dale and all who can contribute to this effort.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com