[Stoves] Resources/Help for basic stoves presentation

CHRISTA ROTH stoves at foodandfuel.info
Thu Nov 3 12:22:08 CDT 2016

Tony,
looks like you are looking for a ‚Stoves101‘.  Go to the Ethoscon.com website, where you will find different versions from different years since 2012.

you find last years presentation at http://www.ethoscon.com/portfolio-item/ethos-conference-2016/
download the first two presentations for the Stoves 101. Roth and Andreatta.
If you have more questions, am happy to help out.
regards
Christa