[Stoves] Stoves, biochar and Trump

Ronald Hongsermeier rwhongser at web.de
Wed Nov 9 09:31:21 CST 2016

Well, Paul, if you're home in Illinois, you managed to wait until almost
midday to send out a mayday query. Congrats. I think despite the 3
factors you mentioned, that Trump's presidency will do relatively little
to negatively impact your contributions to society. Global warming, for
Obama and Clinton, are only distraction tools to keep people from
focusing on issues more damaging to their own personal agendas.

One of my Northern Illinois correspondents commented that the overnight
temperature plunge there left some people wondering whether hell froze
over, I thought that people will be more prudent to think about a
longish period of solar minimum than about the status of hell. It may be
a good idea to take a deep breath and think about some bigger TLUD or
other alternatives that put out a good amount of kW to help deal with
the same problem for those with no access to solar, wind, natural gas or
liquid fuel adequate for keeping them from freezing to death.

Ronald von CompletelyconsternatedGermania.