[Stoves] TLUD history...... was.Re: Accidental TLUD technique discovery

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Wed Nov 16 16:07:33 CST 2016

Crispin,

Thanks for the useful comments.   I have seen some of these variations.
Intreging.  Two fellows from New Mexico (?? Bill and ??) were at the
August Biochar Production Gathering that I conducted in Oregon.   Their
unit was continual because of pushing fresh fuel in from the bottom and
withdrawing char at the top (and flaring the gases).

The reason that I do not make a big deal out of these
"non-standard-TLUD" efforts is that they present a risk or a distraction
that could result in people understanding the basic TLUD stove-size
operations.  I am now focused on having *_TLUD usage_*, and the
advancement of TLUD char production (for biochar OR for burning or
filters, etc.)

I never studied micro-gasification from a "fun" or a "non-utilitarian"
point of view.  From day one, it was always about getting this TLUD
technology into a useful configuration that it can help people live
better lives, especially the impoverished people.

If anyone is following up on your several suggestions, I hope that they
report them to this Stoves Listserv.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com