[Stoves] Rapid mixing-premixing trial

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sun Oct 2 14:10:05 CDT 2016

Alex,

If there is a spectrum of TLUD operations (and I agree that there
probably is), then we should be able to identify a few other points in
the spectrum and (I hope) identify what allows the blue flame and what
does not.

Examples that are at the blue-flame end are more interesting and fewer
than the more standard TLUD operations with the yellow flames.

What could you do with your set-up to illustrate better that spectrum
and especially for replication of the blue flame results.

About the mixing pattern of the blue flame, I thought of "upwelling" (or
sort of like the "rolling of water and clothes in an upright washing
machine.   What is your word?

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com