[Stoves] Charcoal from waste - home cooking or other markets? (Re: Crispin, Anand Karve)

Anand Karve adkarve at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 22:59:28 CDT 2016

Dear Paul, Ken, Rebecca and others,
the traditional sawdust stove having an L shaped lumen works as a sawdust
gasifier, If the lumen diameter is 1/3 or 1/2 the height of the stove. One
gets a lot of powdery char in this case. If the lumen diameter is 1/6 the
height of the stove, the sawdust burns completely into ash.
Yours
A.D.Karve

***
Dr. A.D. Karve

Chairman, Samuchit Enviro Tech Pvt Ltd (www.samuchit.com)

Trustee & Founder President, Appropriate Rural Technology Institute (ARTI)