[Stoves] New kind of Sawdust stove

Ronald Hongsermeier rwhongser at web.de
Tue Oct 25 02:18:41 CDT 2016

Now I see that the note I had been composing with the falsely posited
question about the nature of the correct taxonomy of the stove hadn't
been sent. I asked the question : "Isn't this a TLDD?" but was mistaken
in some of my photo interpretation. This confusion/mistakenness
hopefully corrected... LOL on me.

Ronald von daisteinekuhindernähediesesflachenstein(es)