[Stoves] Hi tech cow dung technology (Anil Rajvanshi)

nari phaltan nariphaltan at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 23:53:42 CDT 2016

While on the subject of dung, this newsitem might be of interest.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/cow-dung-patties-selling-like-hot-cakes-online-in-india/article8037064.ece

Cheers.

Anil Rajvanshi

Nimbkar Agricultural Research Institute (NARI)
Tambmal, Phaltan-Lonand Road
P.O.Box 44
Phaltan-415523, Maharashtra, India
Ph:91-2166-220945/222842