[Stoves] Commercial application of smoke? (Re: Crispin, Ron)

Frank Shields franke at cruzio.com
Wed Sep 14 10:53:51 CDT 2016

Teddy, Stovers,

I too am planning researching wood vinegar for uses. You gave a great web site  with a lot of information.

My first experiments are to determine the toxicity it has on general soil microbes (EC50 LC50) based on CO2 production. Then study its toxicity on seed germination and then plant vigor when used as a soil drench.

If you have suggestions on projects that I might have the equipment and ability to test out please let me know.

Regards

Frank