[Stoves] Commercial application of smoke? (Re: Crispin, Ron)

Dan Dimiduk carefreeland at aol.com
Wed Sep 14 17:09:20 CDT 2016

Great minds think alike. You sucked me in to this string now.  I have a lot of HedgeApple aka Osage Orange, Boise'de Arc.  Trees on my land. It is the most rot resistant wood in Ohio, better than Locust or Red Cedar. I was thinking that extract would work well for rot treatment. Of course the wood itself is very strong and used widely for fence posts. - Dan