[Stoves] Commercial application of smoke? (Re: Crispin, Ron)

Frank Shields franke at cruzio.com
Wed Sep 14 19:15:59 CDT 2016

Stovers,

I too can’t imagine adding this to food. and it would be real interesting to find out what extracts along with the liquid. Crispin had some interesting ideas about plant toxins that I think might come out along with the vinegar. Hard material to test. At the old lab I could not test it because of the smell. Now the lab in the middle of a compost field and I can have some fun finding more about this product.

Regards

Frank