[Stoves] TLUD test in Dushanbe evaluates the removal of secondary air

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Thu Sep 15 16:14:33 CDT 2016

Crispin,

Can you please provide some diagrames or sketches of what you have
described.

Secondary air is needed, so where or how and what amount is actually
doing the needed job for combustion?

I like the efforts to have TLUD techniques applies to coal.  Can these
efforts be somehow brought together?

Who else is dealing with TLUD microgasification of coal of any type?

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com