[Stoves] Fwd: Rapid mixing

alex english aenglish444 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 21:00:06 CDT 2016

Ronal,

The video shows the flame in the funnel at the bottom and the circle of the
6 inch pipe at the top. If they were in the same plane then the flame would
be interpreted as 3 inches wide. But they aren't. |The flame is closer to
5+ inches wide.

I won't reveal my motivations until I succeed.... other than to say they
are totally frivolous and of no particular interest to this list. Glad to
know that there is incidental interest though:)

Alex