[Stoves] News (22 Sept 16): Obama awards National Humanities Medal to Chef Jose Anders

nari phaltan nariphaltan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 22:47:59 CDT 2016

I am surprised that it took so long for a President of United States
to honor a great chef. After all throughout the ages it has been
commonly known that the path to Nirvana goes through stomach!
http://www.huffingtonpost.in/dr-anil-k-rajvanshi/soul-food-spirituality-and-the-enjoyment-of-eating/

Cheers.

Anil

--
Nimbkar Agricultural Research Institute (NARI)
Tambmal, Phaltan-Lonand Road
e-mail:nariphaltan at gmail.com
           nariphaltan at nariphaltan.org

http://www.nariphaltan.org