[Stoves] Classification of Stoves and Fuels -- important distinctions

Tony Vovers vovers1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 10:14:25 CDT 2017

Paul
Excellent work and approach separating the gasifier options both in the
fuel and the device is a good approach. I have always the struggle with new
or slightly interested parties to describe better the difference between
ICS and the TLUD and gasifier options.

I suspect that liquid non- biomass fueled stoves, heaters and lights is a
quite large associated subject area.
It is removed from the one page version but retained in the 4 page version
of this classification.

Thanks for sharing and for the effort to compile this knowledge basis

Tony Vovers