[Stoves] Fwd: FW: TLUD VESSELS

Boll, Martin Dr. boll.bn at t-online.de
Mon Apr 17 14:36:11 CDT 2017

Paul,
in German I myself call this "obtainium" simply "Anderbrauch", which is letterly "other-use";

- and I smile when I hear "recycling" of a product ( as difference to cycling = "pedaling" a bicycle ).
Those "recycling" is mostly not even the first attenpt to make a real first cycle, not to speak about a second-same-use !

-   Plastic-troughs wich I bought  half a year ago, for transporting wood-logs, are still stinking.
I don't call this _really_ recycling; I would prefer to call this re-use of that plastic-material  _"undergrade-use"_.

 Personal smily for Anderbrauch:
Try to use a crown-cap from your soft-drink as an egg-cup, -
(and as luxury, a second crown-cap as containment for the tiny amount of egg-shell from the broken egg-top)

- And the match to light your TLUD:
- Take a tiny branch cut-in on top, put a match into the incut.
- So you can bring the flame down, to the top of the burning-chamber to light,
  and use your match in full length without burning your fingers.

- I like "Anderbrauch-inventions". They can be so simple, useful, real fun to share, and a good reason to smile and laugh about.

Kind Regards
Martin

P.S. The quality of most products is now so poor, that the products yell for "other-use" -  and legal force to be repairable is not in sight.
- We can learn a lot from Frans.

 Answer to:
Message: 5