[Stoves] Fwd: FW: TLUD VESSELS

Cookswell Jikos cookswelljikos at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 01:27:40 CDT 2017

Some of you might of seen this short video doing the rounds on FB of a
stove being made from an old 55gal drum -
https://www.facebook.com/deanfluence/videos/1510451578966025/  anyone know
more on what type/where/price of these jikos?

I wonder if those jiko makers know they have 42 million views online!

Teddy

*Cookswell Jikos*
www.cookswell.co.ke
www.facebook.com/CookswellJikos
www.kenyacharcoal.blogspot.com
Mobile: +254 700 380 009
Mobile: +254 700 905 913
P.O. Box 1433, Nairobi 00606, Kenya

Save trees - think twice before printing.