[Stoves] Fwd: Registration for the Cleaner Cooking Camp in Malawi from 5-8 June 2017

CHRISTA ROTH stoves at foodandfuel.info
Mon Apr 24 17:12:05 CDT 2017

Dear Tom, thanks for passing on the news about the upcoming spanish speaking Campamento Estufero in Mexico

Dear all,

here is the next ‚Stove Camp' type of event coming up in Africa for english speaking participants. I am proud to announce the 6th consecutive edition of the now called Cleaner Cooking Camp (short CCC) in Malawi.
Find further info below.

Open Day on the 5th June is going to be at the recently inaugurated National stadium in the capital Lilongwe (40,000 seats…. so there will be plenty of room)
It is an opportunity for stove manufacturers and other renewable energy producers/promoters to display products to a wider audience. Participation for Open Day is free, for the CCC there is a registration fee to cover meals.

If you are curious to know more contact Mbumba (some of you might remember her from the GACC 2013 forum in Cambodia) or Ezgi (she was at GACC forum in Ghana in 2015) on the contacts mentioned below.
Or myself.
Regards from Ghana
Christa