[Stoves] Benefits of advanced wood-burning stoves greater than thought

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Wed Aug 9 23:30:25 CDT 2017

Stovers,

      Benefits of advanced wood-burning stoves greater than thought

<http://onsiteenergymanager.us12.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=affe8bf6b5232eca3c2c1b325&id=37996b6a6d&e=3fd9308259>

> A recent study from North Carolina State University finds that
> advanced wood-burning stoves designed for use in the developing world
> can reduce air pollution more than anticipated.
Article is found at:
http://www.biomassmagazine.com/articles/14586/benefits-of-advanced-wood-burning-stoves-greater-than-thought

But this statement seems contradictory:   (maybe an error in the short
summary??   I wonder what the full study actually says):

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com