[Stoves] Biomass briquetting tangents

Nikhil Desai pienergy2008 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 22:25:00 CDT 2017

Tom:

Before you call me out as reaching a conclusion that is "flat wrong,"
please read my statement:

"*If* their stoves are not tested *or don't score well in lab tests*, *but
sell well because they are adapted to their markets, there is something
unhelpful about the "lab tests" metrics and protocols;"*

Nikhil Desai
(US +1) 202 568 5831
*Skype: nikhildesai888*