[Stoves] Benefits of advanced wood-burning stoves greater than thought

Sujoy Chaudhury sujoy.chaudhury at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 01:00:36 CDT 2017

Dear Bruno

Thank you for the paper- Interesting to wood stove promoters.

But - "All of this is based on lab measurements, which is important to note
because previous studies have found that advanced stoves don't necessarily
work as well in the field as they do in the lab".

Measurements from the field. anyone thinking about this ?

Regards
Sujoy Chaudhury
CSS
Kolkata