[Stoves] New Handbook for Biomass Cookstove Research, Design, and Development

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Thu Aug 24 14:30:38 CDT 2017

Xavier wrote:
> How can it [Handbook from MIT D-Lab] not even mention the
> state-of-the-art topics that were discussed at length on this
> [Stopves] List?

Response:
We try to believe that this Stoves Listserv is actually looked-at, read,
studied, or understood by the community of stove developers and stove
project operators.  I suspect that it is largely ignored.

Whether discussing stove types or projects or administration or fuels or
WBT or whatever, the "status quo" and "what I learned (when I actually
studied the topics)" are strongly entrenched.

Solution(s):
[Please fill in this blank space.]

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com