[Stoves] Project Drawdown

Andrew Heggie aj.heggie at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 05:06:52 CDT 2017

On 29 August 2017 at 02:14, Paul Anderson <psanders at ilstu.edu> wrote:

> I thank Trevor of the Biochar Listserv for introducing the topic.   It is
> a worthy topic for the Stoves list, also.

I have not sat and watched the  whole video yet, it's taking a long while
to cut to the point.

I'm largely  in agreement with you, and presumably him, that intervening in
the photosynthetic part of the carbon cycle  is a sensible way of reducing
atmospheric CO2, I also hope biochar use will prove to be a benifit to the
global  agronomy, but see nothing so far which is relevant to the stoves
list.

Andrew